MUT Editing Experiences
by Gilbert Keith
As I wait for some stupid OChem Software to download, here’s a list of things I have learned from working on MUT:
- Maintain a buffer of questions that can be used to replace anything anytime.
- A google docs of answer space is always good.
- There will be repeats, and among the later packets, there will be a billion of them.
- People will always write about things you do not know!
- When you are moving things around documents, always Cut/Paste rather than Copy/Paste.
I hope to see and Editor’s handbook compiled soon. The experience was valuable, and I hope that it will contribute to better editing practices at future tournaments, like MO and others.