Spring Break: Day Three
by Gilbert Keith
1. Read/listened to musketeers. Good reading overall. Again, full of intrigue.
2. Good volunteering session at library, because not only did I get all the books organized, but also listened to about an hour and half of the aforementioned book in that process.
3. Listened to news casts and other stuff.
4. Read up on famous senators and politicians. I wonder how some people like Ted Stevens can be so wonderfully intelligent about phenomena that are two generations too late for him. I mean A SERIES OF FREAKING TUBES for God’s sake. Come on, man.
5. Dinner with family friends. An enjoyable deal. 🙂
I want to learn IPA and the Cyrillic Alphabet.